Solved

I did not receive my pass

• 16 February 2023
  • 8 replies

I ordered two interrail passes - one for me, one for my child - but we do not receive any confirmation mail. According to the order overview and the “invoice” it is paid, but I am still waiting for the email with my pass. The chat bot is also not really helpful. We wanted to travel tomorrow and I have already booked seats. The only notification on the upper part of the order is: components.orderState. Does anybody knows what this means?

icon

Best answer by Al_G 16 February 2023, 20:24

View original

8 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Keep pressuring customer support - reply to their emails (don't send a new one), so your message ends up in the same support ticket. I'm not sure if there's anyone left at this time, but you could also send them a message via twitter. Say you have an open support case but no usable reply and you need to travel the same day.

It does look like something went wrong with your order.

@rvdborgt Forgot to mention too - I did indeed ask for the 4 pass numbers directly when I sent my last message to customer support. Still waiting for them to respond back to me though.

Still waiting for customer support to respond back, but I am in a hurry as I would like to travel tomorrow morning.

Ask them for your pass number. That's all you need, really. It is normally also visible in the Order Overview. You can activate the pass with the pass number and your last name.

That’s the problem - the pass number (for each of the 4 passengers I ordered for) shows up as empty on my account page / Order Overview as well. The only number that’s filled out on that page is my order number.

Is it possible that there was an error when my order was initially processed? I see a field for “Passport or ID number” and “Phone Number”, but I don’t remember ever having to fill that out when placing my order. Also, I tried to go back to a previous step when placing my order initially, which made the page try to load for a long time, until I refreshed the page. I’m wondering if there was some error in the Eurail ordering system which caused my order to not fully process, but still charged me.

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Still waiting for customer support to respond back, but I am in a hurry as I would like to travel tomorrow morning.

Ask them for your pass number. That's all you need, really. It is normally also visible in the Order Overview. You can activate the pass with the pass number and your last name.

Ulrich did you ever get your issue resolved and get your confirmation email or passes? I am running into the same issue as you where the invoice confirms I paid for my passes, but the order status in my account also says “components.orderState”. I contacted customer support and they said they re-sent my confirmation email, but I again did not receive anything.

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

You might be able to  see your pass numbers in the order overview. In that case you don't need the confirmation email. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Only Customer Support can help with this. Use the link to contact them. It is important that you write the date when your travel starts so that your request can be correctly prioritised.

https://eurail.zendesk.com/hc/en-001/requests/new

Userlevel 7
Badge +3

Something may have gone wrong with the order, you should contact customer services to resolve this.

https://eurail.zendesk.com/hc/en-001/requests/new