Solved

I need to switch my pass to another device.

Hi!

I have an urgent problem. I bought a new phone for my trip, but the mobile pass is on the old one. I have ready contacten the customer service some days ago but no response. I'm starting my trip tomorrow. 

Is there a customer service employee who reads this? Or anyone an idea what I can do?

Thanks!

Cheers, Maureen

icon

Best answer by rvdborgt 6 April 2022, 10:20

View original

10 replies

Yeah, I am trying everything. Thank you for the suggestion, though. It keeps saying they will get back to me in 2 days which does not help… 

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

I have the same problem. I need to travel today, any advice on how to sort it out?? I have been trying facebook and the website but it is all bots. 

Have you written to Customer Support using this form? You have to write that you need immediate help as you are currently travelling and that you can't travel without help from Customer Support. 

https://eurail.zendesk.com/hc/en-001/requests/new

I have the same problem. I need to travel today, any advice on how to sort it out?? I have been trying facebook and the website but it is all bots. 

How long did it take for eurorail to get to you? It’s been almost 48 hours for me, and I am sweating about my eurorail being on my broken phone. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Hi Maureen, our Customer Support team already reached out to you about an hour ago to assist you. The agent got in touch with you just now to assist you with the second issue. Cheers, 

Thanks for your help @rvdborgt 

The mobile pass is now adder to my new phone, but the second problem not solved yet. Thsnks for the tip. It wasn't clear to me. Now I can't remove the trip, so hope one of the customer care employees van help me. Will try to respond to the email.

Regards, maureen

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Did you already activate your first travel day? Remember for next time: only activate a travel day if you're sure you're going to use it. That includes adding journeys to My Pass. If you change plans and forget to cancel your travel day (possible before midnight CET, before it starts), then you loose it. Customer support can probably fix it if you remove all journeys from the travel day.

@Nanja @Leo help is needed here today to transfer a pass to a new phone.

Just wanna add @Felipe.iturrieta  as the 3rd Eurail Community Manager :)

@Maureen ten Dam  sound stupid but the Customer Support may answer more quickly via Twitter or Facebook ;)

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Did you already activate your first travel day? Remember for next time: only activate a travel day if you're sure you're going to use it. That includes adding journeys to My Pass. If you change plans and forget to cancel your travel day (possible before midnight CET, before it starts), then you loose it. Customer support can probably fix it if you remove all journeys from the travel day.

@Nanja @Leo help is needed here today to transfer a pass to a new phone.

No reaction yet. Also my mobile pass states I already started traveling, while I'm starting the trip tomorrow. And I don't see the reservations in my account. 

I'm recycling my old phone today, so please help!

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Did you indicate you were travelling soon?

Anyway, @Nanja, this needs to be solved soon.