interail pass

  • 1 February 2023
  • 2 replies

i am a resident non-european hold a student visa i would like to know can i buy and use  interail card?


Best answer by AnnaB 1 February 2023, 22:08

View original

2 replies

I see thank you !!

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

If you get an Interrail pass you can only travel on a maximum of 2 travel days in your country of residence. You need to bring a proof of your residency in Europe if you buy an Interrail pass.

If you instead get a Eurail pass there are no limits on where you can travel and with a non-European passport there will be no problem for you travelling with Eurail.