Solved

Refund question

• 20 November 2021
  • 4 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge
  • Keeps calm and carries on
  • 14 replies

Well, our trip got cut very short. We flew home last week just as most of the countries we had planned to visit began shutting down, lockdowns and canceling events. 

This may not be the forum to pose the question of a refund so if not, please let me know. 

We have a 3 month Global Pass and did use it several times so under normal circumstances no refund is possible but I’m hoping that due to the Covid situation some partial refund would be. 

Thanks for any information available. 

Glenn

icon

Best answer by Angelo 20 November 2021, 20:14

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge

Thank you Nanja. Either way it’s a very disappointing situation. We really thought this virus mess was under control and looked forward to a fantastic trip across Europe. 

Thanks again,

Glenn

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Hi Glenn, you did the right thing by contacting our Customer Support team. In normal circumstances a refund would indeed not be possible. Our Customer Support will have to look into your case individually. They received your message in good order and will get back to you as soon as possible.
Have a great day! 

Userlevel 2
Badge

I sent my request…now to wait and see. 

Thanks 

Glenn

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Hi,

Please contact the  customer service with this form. I’m only a community user and don’t know any refund rules of Eurail, but maybe someone else has some Information. You could ask @Nanja for information, but she will reply on Monday.

I hope you will still have a good weekend.