Solved

Same issue - details don’t match - mobile pass.

• 3 October 2021
  • 3 replies

• Rail rookie
  • 1 reply

I having the same issue as others on this forum… but see the solution to fix it on my own

icon

Best answer by Nanja 4 October 2021, 11:39

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Hi, this seems to be related to an issue on our side. Apologies for the inconvenience. As a workaround you'll need to manually create a trip and add travellers. Try adding it via the mobile pass option. If this isn't working, you can add it as a paper pass. You will be asked for a Pass Cover number,so please send me a private message with your order number so that I can provide you with one. If you need further assistance, do let me know. 

Actually the issue was when I bought the two passes together, the email that I received was wrong - the PNR number was swapped between the two travelers. So annoying that I spent over 3 days trying to make it work. 

response from real Europe and eurail is horrible. You send a note and you wait for 2 days to get a response with a link to faq which is useless. 

note to folks here, DO NOT buy mobile pass. Go to a station and buy a paper pass there. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Hi RS1, I am sorry to hear that you have not received the assistance you needed. Apologies for any inconvenience caused. If there is anything else we can assist you with in preparation of or during your trip, do let us know. Cheers,