Solved

Which email address do I use to send in the Interrail form my wife Kjersti Lorentzen and I filled out in 2019?

• 11 November 2021
  • 2 replies

Hello
Sorry, but I forgot to return the Interrail papers we signed in 2019, and now we will soon start planning another wonderful trip through Europe to Portugal in March 2022.

My wife Kjersti Lorentzen is a member of Interrail, but I am not a member of any of the suggested Internet sites, and use this opportunity to sign in. So I wonder where I can send the Interrail papers from 2019 to? Snail mail? E-mail? You should have a simple and plain email address too? 

The only problem we had on our Interrail trip in 2019 was in Ancona in Italy, when we came from Greece. The train we should take over the Alps was cancelled because of a strike, so we had to buy tickets from another train company, which did not have an agreement with Interrail. That cost us another 120 pounds or dollars (?) if I don’t remember wrong. Not your fault and not a big deal, but unexpected… 

Anyway, the many trips were great, even if the standard was lower in the south eastern part of Europe. The train from Budapest to Belgrade took for instance 10-11 hours. And the train from Belgrade to Thessaloniki in Greece had disgraceful toilets.. We asked and were told that the train rails between Budapest and Belgrade were being upgraded to an 3 hours (!) trip within a reasonable time. One funny result of that, was that there was NO MAIN TRAIN STATION in Belgrade when we arrived there 10.07.19! It was demolished, but no information about that on board...(?) We were lucky and found a nice taxi driver, who drove us to a minor train station south of the main capital... That was the only train station for the time being, he explained. Really funny! 

I look forward to hearing from you soon, and hope for an e-mail address. If not I will send it by (snail mail) regular post. And we will look forward to the next exciting Interrail trip. A wonderful and cheap experience it was! 

Regards

Moderator note: your personal details have been removed to protect your privacy. 

icon

Best answer by Nanja 12 November 2021, 12:51

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

It's best not to publish your personal data here for anyone to read.

What kind of papers would you like to send? If you're looking for customer support, then you can use this form.

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Hi Stein, great to hear you are about to start planning for your upcoming trip! I am not sure what papers you mean. In any case, you will need to get in touch with our Customer Support via this form. They will be able to provide you with the assistance needed to be all set to start travelling in March.