• 3 replies
DiscoverEU is back with even more FREE travel opportunities
Userlevel 7
Badge +8
  • Retired Community Manager
  • 874 replies

Dear Interrailers (to be) :earth_africa: ,

Have you ever dreamed of going on a Eurotrip? This is your chance! :star: 

DiscoverEU is a European Commission initiative that gives young Europeans the opportunity to discover Europe through learning experiences. GUESS WHAT? The initiative is relaunching today with 60,000 free travel passes up for grabs!

All you have to do is to apply and pass a six-question quiz about the EU and its initiatives. Successful applicants will receive a travel pass to DiscoverEU for up to 30 days between March 2022 and February 2023.

Note: all young citizens of the European Union born between 1 July 2001 and 31 December 2003 (incl.) are eligible to apply.

Love to share? Please do​​ ​​​​​​ :point_down_tone2: ,  so your friends and family don’t miss out on this exciting opportunity.

Applications are open from Tuesday 12 October 2021 until noon (CEST) on Tuesday 26 October 2021.
Visit the European Youth Portal to find out more about DiscoverEU.

3 replies

So sad that UK young people can no longer benefit from this initiative. One of the many opportunities that young British people have had taken away as a result of predominently older residents voting for Brexit. 

نعم أنا مهتم أتكلم العربية فقط وأعيش في لوكسمبورغ

Userlevel 3
Badge

This is fantastic opportunity to get a chance to travel in Europe, meet people and open your eyes.

When I was young in '80s I and my girlfriend (nowadays my wife) made several tours by Interrail. We met a young couple in Hungary and we met them again on the weekend. We have keep connection trough these years.

Hey, try your luck!