IMPORTANT UPDATE - Pass not showing in the app

• 16 July 2021
  • 8 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +8
  • Retired Community Manager
  • 874 replies

Hi travelers, 

While you are travelling you might have experienced that your Pass disappeared in the App. If that is the case, you can reinstall the app as our new app update will fix the issue.

Happy travels!  

8 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Happy to hear that, Nicolas94! Have a great trip :relaxed:

@Nanja @rvdborgt thank you both, I was contacted by Eurail support, they managed to provide a solution.

As I’m traveling with a friend, we activated my pass on her device (iPhone) after the support had unattached it from my device (Android).

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Thanks rvdborgt, for looping me in! It has been flagged with our Customer Support so one of our agents will get back to you within the next 30 minutes to assist you, nicolas94. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

@Nanja, this customer needs urgent help.

Hello,

I have added my pass, activated it, added a trip and the pass suddenly disappeared. The app won’t let me add it again.

Reinstalling the app multiple times did not help.

I have already enable logs in settings.

I have contacted the support on Zendesk but had no reply.

Version 20.3.0

Android 10

I’m travelling in a few hours 😕.

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

I have the same issue but I have the version 18.1.1 installed. Is that the last version? How can I solve the problem? Any help is welcome:)

That is the latest version. I have read a report from someone who had to uninstall/install the app a few times before it worked.

If it still doesn't work for you:

1. Go to More > Settings (in the top right corner) and enable error logging.
  2. Perform the actions that lead to the error one last time.
  3. Go back to More > Settings and toch Export and send.

This will open your mail client with error logs attached. Describe the problem and send the mail.

I have the same issue but I have the version 18.1.1 installed. Is that the last version? How can I solve the problem? Any help is welcome:)

I can add the pass, but it just says “Something went wrong” when trying to view it.