Solved

Cannot find the IC 577 Metropol / EN 477

• 17 January 2024
  • 2 replies

Hello, i was trying to get a night train from Prague to Budapest, specially the Euronight 477/ Intercity 577 Metropol, but it doesn’t appear in the rail planner app, however, i can find it con de oficial cd page. I do not understand why it happens. Should I add manually the trip on the rain planner app, and get the seat reservation in the cd website?. And i will continue having the same price as with the interrail pass (only the seat reservation has to he paid)?. Thanks.

icon

Best answer by rvdborgt 17 January 2024, 23:18

View original

2 replies

It's in the app. Use the filter for direct trains and you'll find IC577 Praha hl.n. 22:03 - Budapest Nyugati 8:29. If you still don't find it, check for app updates. If that doesn't help: what's your travel date?

Booking a reservation is entirely separate from the pass anyway. You can book it wherever you like, but the CD website is good place.

Now yes, I just found it!!. Thanks for your help.

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

It's in the app. Use the filter for direct trains and you'll find IC577 Praha hl.n. 22:03 - Budapest Nyugati 8:29. If you still don't find it, check for app updates. If that doesn't help: what's your travel date?

Booking a reservation is entirely separate from the pass anyway. You can book it wherever you like, but the CD website is good place.