Solved

Cannot find the IC 577 Metropol / EN 477

• 17 January 2024
  • 2 replies

Hello, i was trying to get a night train from Prague to Budapest, specially the Euronight 477/ Intercity 577 Metropol, but it doesn’t appear in the rail planner app, however, i can find it con de oficial cd page. I do not understand why it happens. Should I add manually the trip on the rain planner app, and get the seat reservation in the cd website?. And i will continue having the same price as with the interrail pass (only the seat reservation has to he paid)?. Thanks.

icon

Best answer by rvdborgt 17 January 2024, 23:18

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

It's in the app. Use the filter for direct trains and you'll find IC577 Praha hl.n. 22:03 - Budapest Nyugati 8:29. If you still don't find it, check for app updates. If that doesn't help: what's your travel date?

Booking a reservation is entirely separate from the pass anyway. You can book it wherever you like, but the CD website is good place.

It's in the app. Use the filter for direct trains and you'll find IC577 Praha hl.n. 22:03 - Budapest Nyugati 8:29. If you still don't find it, check for app updates. If that doesn't help: what's your travel date?

Booking a reservation is entirely separate from the pass anyway. You can book it wherever you like, but the CD website is good place.

Now yes, I just found it!!. Thanks for your help.