do they also send them by e-mail?

• 26 July 2021
  • 3 replies

good afternoon.I am trying to make a reservation for a train from Montpellier to Barcelona.I have an interreil global pass in electronic format and the reservation is only available in paper version. I need electronic tickets because they won't arrive on time. do they also send them by e-mail?

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

No, the Interrail reservations for this train are only available in paper format. You can blame French and Spanish railways for that :/

You can buy the reservation for sure in France and Spain at the ticket office. I see you're from Italy, have you tried the Trenitalia ticket office?

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

You could also try calling SNCF and ask if you can collect your ticket from a French ticket office or ticket machine.

No, the Interrail reservations for this train are only available in paper format. You can blame French and Spanish railways for that :/

You can buy the reservation for sure in France and Spain at the ticket office. I see you're from Italy, have you tried the Trenitalia ticket office?

yes i tried but they say they can't help me. I'm afraid that if I book 4 days before I can't find a place