do they also send them by e-mail?

• 26 July 2021
  • 3 replies

good afternoon.I am trying to make a reservation for a train from Montpellier to Barcelona.I have an interreil global pass in electronic format and the reservation is only available in paper version. I need electronic tickets because they won't arrive on time. do they also send them by e-mail?

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

No, the Interrail reservations for this train are only available in paper format. You can blame French and Spanish railways for that :/

You can buy the reservation for sure in France and Spain at the ticket office. I see you're from Italy, have you tried the Trenitalia ticket office?

No, the Interrail reservations for this train are only available in paper format. You can blame French and Spanish railways for that :/

You can buy the reservation for sure in France and Spain at the ticket office. I see you're from Italy, have you tried the Trenitalia ticket office?

yes i tried but they say they can't help me. I'm afraid that if I book 4 days before I can't find a place
Userlevel 7
Badge +9

You could also try calling SNCF and ask if you can collect your ticket from a French ticket office or ticket machine.