Solved

Error when booking reservation

• 12 November 2021
  • 7 replies

I have tried multiple times to book a reservation and get the message from the screencap below. I have also tried booking through travel.b-europe.com, though when trying to book there, it states that booking there is “only valid for Eurail/Interrail passes in paper format (not for digital passes).” I am in the U.S.A. and I don’t have any paper passes; only digital. Is there any other way possible to book the reservation?

icon

Best answer by Robert H. 12 November 2021, 16:37

View original

7 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Strange, I can get to the payment page for that train, albeit in 2nd class with the price in euros.

To book on b-europe.com, you just need a pass cover number, which paper passes have but which you can also request from customer service.

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Hi Robert, did you try to book a 1st class or 2nd class reservation?  

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

When this message appears it can be that the train is fully booked for Passholders. It seems to be available for the 2nd class so you could go for that one, instead of 1st class. 

Hi Robert, did you try to book a 1st class or 2nd class reservation?  

Thanks, Nanja. I tried both last night, multiple times each. I just tried first class again, and it worked this time so all is sorted. Thanks again for the prompt reply!

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Thanks, Nanja. I tried both last night, multiple times each. I just tried first class again, and it worked this time so all is sorted. Thanks again for the prompt reply!

For troubleshooting purposes: were you booking for 1 or for 2 persons? Judging by the screenshot, it was for 2, correct?

For troubleshooting purposes: were you booking for 1 or for 2 persons? Judging by the screenshot, it was for 2, correct?

Correct, first class for two people. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Thanks for the update, Robert. Happy to hear it is sorted.
Have a great week ahead :slight_smile: