Solved

Cancellation mobile pass

• 13 August 2021
  • 4 replies

I bought two mobile passes a few days ago, with the starting travel date on 14/8. I also purchased the Plus upgrade, so 100% refund should be possible. However the return policy page has been unavailable for the past few days: https://www.interrail.eu/nl/interrail-passes/ordering-info/return-policy

I tried to contact the customer service several times, but I only hear back from you after 3 weeks. 

Please help me cancel the global passes

icon

Best answer by Nanja 13 August 2021, 13:15

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Hi, you will be able to get a 100% refund with the Plus upgrade. The correct link is this one. It explains the steps you will need to follow to request your refund. 

Hi, you will be able to get a 100% refund with the Plus upgrade. The correct link is this one. It explains the steps you will need to follow to request your refund. 

Thanks for your fast reply! 

But when I follow the steps, I get this page below, so I can't cancel or ask for refund in my account for the mobile passes. I read that a refund is only available before the mobile passes are activated, that means before the first day of travelling (and that's tomorrow). Can you please inform me how I can ask for the refund?

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Hi, then I advise you to send your request to Customer Service, directly, here. You can delete all your travel days to cancel the activation of your Passes.

Hi, then I advise you to send your request to Customer Service, directly, here. You can delete all your travel days to cancel the activation of your Passes.

Yes, I already did. I have to wait then I think, thank you! Now I now that the activation can be cancelled when al travel days al deleted :)