Solved

Global mobile Pass activation

• 3 August 2021
  • 2 replies

I have problems to activate my global mobile pass in The Rail Planner APP. The message says “Something went wrong” We couldn´t load your Pass details. Make sure you are online and try again.

Also, I have tried to uninstall and install the app again and again,  I went to Eurail Aid Office in Dusseldorf and they couldn´t help me. They were asking me a paper ticket and I understand that The Global Mobile Pass is paperless. 

icon

Best answer by Nanja 3 August 2021, 10:00

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Hi Arnoldo, did you get in touch with our Customer Support team? If you did but haven't got a reply yet, please provide me with your email address in a private message. 

In the meantime, also make sure to enable error logging: 

• Enable the error log in the app: go to "More" → "Settings" (in the top right corner) → "Enable error logging." 
  • This gives us permission to receive details of the actions that lead to the error so that we can better understand the nature of the problem.
  • Take the same steps that led you to experience the issue.
  • If the issue persists, please click "Send + export." This will attach the error log to an email where you can type a brief summary of your issue and send it to us so that we can investigate it further.