Solved

Bruhl Castle near Bruhl Station in Bruhl Germany

Hello Eurail Community

Can somebody coach me in searching a journey from Koeln HBF Station to Bruhl Station (Bruhl, Germany). Bruhl Station is the nearest station to the Bruhl Castle. I seem to not finding in the Eurail Trip planner this Bruhl Station and I cannot find it using the DB Navigator App either.

Thank you for any help and coaching.

Regards

Nathaniel

icon

Best answer by Angelo 3 May 2022, 22:00

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

You mean Brühl? If a German Name has an “Umlaut” you have to attach an e if you can’t write the ü. In this case from Brühl to Bruehl. 

Hello Eurail Community

Can somebody coach me in searching a journey from Koeln HBF Station to Bruhl Station (Bruhl, Germany). Bruhl Station is the nearest station to the Bruhl Castle. I seem to not finding in the Eurail Trip planner this Bruhl Station and I cannot find it using the DB Navigator App either.

Thank you for any help and coaching.

Regards

Nathaniel

You need to type "Bruehl". But there's no need to plan ahead. Short journey, a few trains per hour. Castle is 300 m from the station.  

Thank you Angelo and Hektor

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Br will have several stations, so check which  and it will ALSO have yet another NOT pass taking line from KÖln to Bonn, which runs as metro in the cities and quite fast tram in between (germans call it Stadtbahn)

You cannot even reserve-its just like the metro