Finding hostels

• 7 July 2021
  • 3 replies

Hey peepz,

I was wondering if there is an app that shows me the cheapest/best hostels

I feel like when I look for hostels in my Browser obviously I get the most commercial and expensive ones and I am trying to find the bit more lowkey ones before hand :>

Its my first time not booking sth from home on a big screen but then in a train from my phone I feel a bit lost …

Super happy about any recommendations and advises,

Best wishes

Paddy 

3 replies

Hi, 

You can use Hostelworld? Or is that too commercial? Using filters what most important is for the stay. Trivago? Or ask local people if they have any suggestions? 

Hope you find something!

Romy 

Userlevel 5
Badge +5

Are you solo travelling? In big cities, you normally find someone that wrote a review about the hostels in the city. I normally google for this when solo travelling to find real social ones. My secondary criteria is the location.If you are just into cheapest, you can just check on booking (sometimes a pension is cheaper) or hostelworld and sort by price.

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

i look often on reviews and suggestions for a specific city :) i have several apps ofcourse the big 2 Booking.com, AirBnb :) ontop of that i use often trivago, hostelworld, couchsurfing

On every app you can decide how the results should be sorted from cheapeast to expensive one or a mix of price and reviews :)