New route from Berlin to Stockholm (night train)

• 28 June 2021
  • 2 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge +1

Hello everybody,

as I'm collecting informations for my next trip (maybe summer 2022) through Scandinavia, I just found out that a swedish company will offer a route from Berlin- Hamburg -Malmö- Stockholm. Can't believe how lucky I am,  because it travels to Hamburg, and that would be the perfect route for me. 

Wanted to share this information and happiness with you. 😊

Just wondering how the "recliner seats" will be, sounds like you can line them up, that it's an even place to sleep on. And that or a normal seat are the only options for solo traveller... Has anyone from you yet traveled with Snalltaget? And expierence with this recliner seats?

https://www.snalltaget.se/en/berlin

Best wishes,

Dot

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

If you are a solo traveller you can book a bed in a shared compartment. It costs 399-499 SEK if you have an Interrailpass. A normal seat costs 199 SEK with Interrailpass.

I can't see information about recliner seats anywhere on the Snälltåget webpage . Where did you see that information?

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

If you are a solo traveller you can book a bed in a shared compartment. It costs 399-499 if you have an Interrailpass. A normal seat costs 199 with Interrailpass.

It's worth mentioning that these amounts are in SEK :)