Solved

The right train

Badge

Hello everyone,

I have a reservation for a train from Copenhagen to Stockholm (7 July 21:27 - 8 July 05:46, change in Malmö), it has 1 change and that change is a night train. The problem is that the train isn’t shown on the eurail sites nor rail planner app. The closest train to these two trains are: 7 July 22:47 - 8 July 05:46. It also has one change and it arrives at the same time to Stockholm.

Also the train doesn’t leave at the same time from Copenhagen, the train change is in Hassleholm and (especially the night trains) the train numbers don’t match (the Hassleholm one is RE 1112, NT 2 and the Malmö one is RE 1104, NT 4). I hope that it’s NT 4, if Tåg 4 on the seat reservation ticket means that it’s NT 4 then it should be that.

Which one is right? Is this train even in the interrail pass or just the times are not updated again? I guess I don’t have to care about the regional trains because they don’t require a reservation, so I can take whichever one I want, but what about the night trains? I have a reservation for (I guess) NT 4, but eurail shows just NT 2, so I have to cancel the reservation?

Thank you for your answers!

icon

Best answer by AnnaB 6 July 2022, 00:15

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

The Rail Planner app is wrong. The best way to check trains to/from and within Sweden is sj.se.

Here is your train.

Badge

Does that mean I have to put the Malmö and NT 4 trains into the Rail planner app manually? If so, how? Or can I just use the Hassleholm and NT 2 trains that are in the app and put them into My trip column instead of the ones that are actually leaving the stations?

Or do I just wait for the new Rail planner app update and then put my train into the My trip column?

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

If you have an Android phone you can add the journey manually without problem.

If you have an IPhone, don't add a journey manually as there is a bug that makes journeys dissappear if you manually add a journey. In that case add the Hässleholm train if the Malmö train doesn't appear.

Badge

If you have an Android phone you can add the journey manually without problem.

If you have an IPhone, don't add a journey manually as there is a bug that makes journeys dissappear if you manually add a journey. In that case add the Hässleholm train if the Malmö train doesn't appear.

Thank you. One last thing - there won’t be a problem when I board the night train that I have a reservation for, even though I have a different night train in My Pass column? It is on the same day and it’s the same path, it even arrives at the same time to Stockholm, so there shouldn’t be a problem, right?