Solved

2 websites to buy reservations on. The interail website and B website. Does it matter which one you choose?

Badge

Hi, So new to all this been reading things for weeks!

Planning to buy the global 1st class Interail pass and travel from the UK to Europe within the next two weeks. 

I have seen there are 2 websites to buy the reservations on?

The interail website and B website. Does it matter which one you choose?

Also Am I pushing fine by buying the pass this week for travel beginning of August. 

icon

Best answer by Al_G 22 July 2022, 13:49

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +3

Eurostar availability will be the issue.

check the days you want here https://www.b-europe.com/EN/Booking/Pass#TravelWish

be aware the passholder availability does disappear as non-passholders buy out the cheaper ticket brackets so if you do decide to go you need to book at least your outward Eurostar as soon as you can.

Badge

Hi, thanks ! 

I have seen there is space on the 10th at 8 am, that’s it till the 13th. 

What does outbound E mean ?

do you also know if my jounrney to london is also included ?

Userlevel 7
Badge +3

Hi, thanks ! 

I have seen there is space on the 10th at 8 am, that’s it till the 13th. 

What does outbound E mean ?

do you also know if my jounrney to london is also included ?

I’ve edited that to make it clearer.

With a Global Interrail of any length, 2 of the valid days can be used in your home country so you can use it for Eurostar in both directions.

As you appear to be looking at Amsterdam, Using Eurostar to Brussels and then changing to non-reservable NS Intercity to Amsterdam is always a back-up option if you can’t get days/times that suit on direct Amsterdam trains.

Badge

Ah okay :) 

Thanks 

I’m going to Amsterdam, then Berlin and Czech Republic and back again to the UK :)