Skip to main content

Hello, I am having trouble with selecting train connection during reservation for my trip. As you can see in this image, I have selected my route and date etc. However, I don’t know where to click in order to add the journey. When I click on the trip I want, it just opens up with details. I am leaving in 2 days so can someone please tell me how I can add this  to my cart?

Could you please try again? You should see a price appear and then you can select a couchette:

I tried again with other devices but the page is still the same it doesn't show up any thing to select.

Hi Ahsen, this is either because there are no more available trains, or due to technical issues in our self service system (common for French trains, unfortunately). I can provide you with a Pass Cover number so that you can book via the App with SNCB, pretending to have a paper Pass. 

Please provide me with your order number (starting with IN) via a private message. 

@Nanja  This train does not show up on the Belgian railways booking interface for domestic French trains.

It does show up with availability when I try it on the Interrail website.

I tried again with other devices but the page is still the same it doesn't show up any thing to select.

Maybe it helps if you:

1. Clear your browser cache
  2. remove all cookies for eurail.com

Additionally, if you're currently in France, just go to a ticket office.