Solved

Alternative to paper ticket in Norway

Hi there! I hope someone can help me out.

I’m trying to book reservations for the train from Bergen to Myrdal on July 23rd (either departing at 8:15 or 8:29). 

For the first option I can only book paper tickets which won’t work because they won’t arrive in time, for the second option it shows me fares but doesn’t let me add the tickets to my cart. Is anyone else experiencing this issue?

I tried calling Entur to book the tickets with them but was hold in the line for an hour with no results.

Does anyone know if it’s possible to book the reservations and pick them up at a train station in Norway instead of having them sent by post? Is it possible maybe to contact Entur in a different way than through the hotline?

Every answer will be very much appreciated! (I’m freaking out a bit here because we have all the hotels and night train reservations booked for our trip and it would crash the whole plan if we couldn’t get on one of those trains. 😅)

icon

Best answer by rvdborgt 6 July 2022, 01:07

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

I think that calling Entur is the best way. You can also check which train company that runs the train and contact them directly.

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Have you asked ÖBB?

Deutsche Bahn can also book reservations for Sweden, at the ticket office or by phone (collect from a DB ticket machine).