Solved

Barcelona-Paris reservation not going through

• 26 May 2022
  • 1 reply

• Rail rookie
  • 1 reply

Hi.

My sister and I are planning on travelling by rail on our upcoming trip to Europe from Pakistan.

We can't book reservations for Rome Termini to Florence SMN (7 June) as the prices aren't available.

Also, we got the reservations for Barcelona-Paris (12 June), Paris-Amsterdam (14 June) and Amsterdam-Berlin (17 June) but I'm seeing a shipping method message about the paper tickets not being able to reach in time so when I give the details for my Spanish hotel in Barcslona (8-12 June) it isn't allowing me to proceed to Traveller details.

Is there any solution? How much time does it take to dispatch the tickets as we're in Rome (4-7 June) and Florence (7-8 June) so I hope giving the Barcelona hotel address is sufficient.

Will it be OK to arrive in Barcelona (8 June) and then book the reservation from the station?

Regards,

Zain

icon

Best answer by AnnaB 27 May 2022, 12:03

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

You should be able to book by phone at SNCF. No need of Pass Cover Number. 

https://www.sncf.com/en/customer-service/contact-us/telephone

Press #85 for English, no booking fees, reservations are sent via e-mail.

Or if you choose to travel with other trains that do not require a reservation or a reservation that can be emailed.. If you want advice on how to do that, please make a new post with that question.