Solved

basel milan reservation

• 20 July 2022
  • 2 replies

Hello everyone! 
A few days ago I booked this direct train from Basel to Italy, I paid 13 euros. The problem is that I never received an email with the seat reservation. In my account I can’t find it either.. 

there is 13 euro taken from my creditcard so I made the reservation but I have no information about it, not even a reservation number. What can I do? I already tried to contact interrail by   answering questions to this bot to find out how I receive my reservation but i haven’t heard anything back. I will need to use the trai in 2 days. On the 22th of July..

what is best to do? But another reservation or go without reservation? Or is there another way to receive my seat reservation?

Kind regards,

Adina

icon

Best answer by Angelo 20 July 2022, 15:45

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

You can book this reservation for 11€ (2nd class) via tickets.oebb.at using one way ticket option and at adult use as discount Interrail/Eurail Global Pass. 

Ask for refund of the first reservation via customer service, to get back the money.

Submit a request – Eurail Knowledge Base

You can book this reservation for 11€ (2nd class) via tickets.oebb.at using one way ticket option and at adult use as discount Interrail/Eurail Global Pass. 

Ask for refund of the first reservation via customer service, to get back the money.

Submit a request – Eurail Knowledge Base

Thank you so much it worked!! @Angelo