Skip to main content

I am trying to book on the Interrail website to go from Brussels Noord to Innsbruck HBF in Austria for 31st July on the night train. I can see the price fro the seat reservation is $14 when I am not logged in, however as soon as i log in to try and book a seat and pay it says price unavailable.

I am now trying to book the seat reservation on the company website or on a different train website, but how do i put in that i have an interail pass and obviously don’t need to pay the full price for a ticket and just need to pay the 14 euros?

Please help!!!!!

Before login in the account it only says how much it would cost. 

Please note, that there is no direct nightrain Brussel-Innsbruck. Only Brussel-Vienna. You have to take in Cologne the Nightjet Amsterdam-Cologne-Munich-Innsbruck. This train is weeks long full, please book asap. 

You can book directly via tickets.oebb.at using the ONE WAY TICKET option and choosing at adult the discount “Interrail/Eurail Global Pass”. 

We never do USD here-its always in€-and for the direct section of NightJet its 14€/seat.

You CAN go=-but using 2 passdays (but you would need these anyway as last trip is next day)-and in seat only and even (in theory) without booking any seat: Use any ICE/other train in the day BRU->Kóln

Use overnight ICE 618 (from Köln MESSE=small dunky stop other side of river from HBF=main, frequent local trains in 2 mins or walk over bridge with 100.000 padlocks to prove eternal love, arr M around 6.00. Get some food (plenty of options to far left and down stairs-f.e. Yorma or REWE toGO-and then next train to Inn (ev 1 or 2 hrs)-direct trains take round about route, direct trian line via Garmisch=mountain views partly suspended due to recent crash