Solved

Bought on Myinterail.co.uk

I am having real difficulties booking reservations and have not got a clue why. I purchased my interrail pass via the uk site myinterail.co.uk. Recieved an e-mail confirming purchases with order number and pass number. Input these details into the rail planner app and thought I would be then start booking seat reservations. However, when I come to try and reserve the seats (which you can only do using the eurail site) I cannot see my pass. Any ideas what I am doing wrong? It is drive me insane and I have no response to an e-mail I have sent to both eurail and interrail. Thanks

icon

Best answer by AnnaB 26 May 2022, 14:06

View original

26 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

You can't move the pass from one phone to another. In that case you need to contact Customer Support through this form and ask them to disconnect the pass from your phone. 

https://eurail.zendesk.com/hc/en-001/requests/new

Customer Support is currently overloaded with requests so you will probably have to be patient to get help. If you are planning on getting a new phone I suggest you fill in the form asking for a deconnection ASAP.

I have newer used a mobile pass so I don't know how that "toggel switch" works. Maybe you can ask that question in a completely new post. This post is getting quite long now.