Solved

Broken phone and cannot change pass device

• 19 October 2021
  • 6 replies

My phone is completely broken due to water damage. I have a replacement phone now, but I cannot reach anyone from Eurrail to change my pass to another device. I have already sent an email but it takes very long for them to respond. I need to travel soon and need my pass… anyone that can help? 

icon

Best answer by rvdborgt 19 October 2021, 16:11

View original

6 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

The best is to file a request via this form. Do mention when you will need to travel.

If it's really urgent, then ping @Nanja (only available during office hours).

@Nanja, I don't see this form on the support page anymore. That's strange, since it's the best way to contact customer service, correct?

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

@rvdborgt  I still can see the form on the Link :) but have problems on other pages (For example cant use the  trip search on bahn.de via Firefox)

@rvdborgt thank you for the tip and tag! I have filled in the form (I thought I had before but couldn’t find the confirmation email) and added the date I need to travel as you mentioned. It is already on the 23rd, I really hope they can get back to me on time! 

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

@rvdborgt the form has not been available on the support page on the website, at least since we have the chatbot. The chatbot is basically doing the same as the form - filtering on topics and priority. If the chatbot can't help with answering the question/request, a ticket will be directed to our Customer Support team in order of priority. In the app we do link to the form. 

@Zena, our Customer Support will get back to you within 30 minutes to assist you with your Pass. 

@Nanja thank you and the interrail team for the swift response! :) 

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

You are very welcome. Enjoy the rest of your trip! :smiley: