Solved

Can I cancel this seat reservations for full refund from Paris to Zurich

• 13 September 2022
  • 1 reply

• Right on track
  • 4 replies

I have a global pass first class pass, I would like to cancel this seat reservation  from Paris to Zurich for October 7. It doesn’t state what refund I will get and tried looking at  SNCF policies on eurail website which takes me back to reservation overview page where it states

To cancel a seat reservation, click on the trash can icon next to it. Cancelling a reservation will remove it for all travellers in your booking. After confirming, it might take a few minutes to see the changes in your account. We'll send you email updates on the status of your refund.

All seat reservations are subject to the refund policy of the individual railway company – you can review this before confirming your cancellation. Booking fees are non-refundable

Will I get a full refund? I tried reaching out to eurail support but have not heard back yet. Can some one please answer this?

thanks

icon

Best answer by Claudi. 15 September 2022, 13:48

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 4
Badge +2

A full refund is not possible. Generally speaking reservations for SNCF-operated trains are around 60% refundable provided that you cancel the reservations in your overview at least 2 days prior to departure. The refund policy for reservations is available in Appendix I of our Booking Conditions