Solved

Cancelling a paper reservations

• 23 May 2023
  • 8 replies

Have accidentally booked a seat on the wrong day from Zagreb to split. Howcan I cancel it so the paper ticket does not get send?

Do you get a refund for the delivery charge if not required?

icon

Best answer by Angelo 23 May 2023, 20:00

View original

8 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

It is usually not possible to get a seat reservation refunded but you could contact customer support and ask I guess. Zagreb - Split is not available online AFAIK so where did you book it ?

If you only added the train to the app, then the train is not reserved.

Hi

Yes reserved seat on the eurail website cost 6 euro to reserve seat plus 9 euro for the paper ticket to be sent! So want to cancel it so paper ticket is not sent.

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

You can ask Customer Service if possible.

https://eurail.zendesk.com/hc/en-001/requests/new

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Yes reserved seat on the eurail website cost 6 euro to reserve seat plus 9 euro for the paper ticket to be sent! So want to cancel it so paper ticket is not sent.

That's a lot of money for a reservation that is free of charge…

A normal ticket in 2nd class also costs €15 (and 10 cents).

Hi,

It states reservation is essential for this train, as the seat are limited and no response from Eurorail, I have had to book another ticket for the 14/05 as travelling with another friends for the same cost again to ensure I don't miss a seat.

Joanne

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

You can book seat reservations free of charge via email:

Online, you can do it for €3 on tickets.oebb.at.

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Just to add : the correct email address seems to be rezervacije@hzpp.hr (per a few reports). rezervacija gives an automatic error message. Great news for tickets.oebb.at ! Thanks for the news @rvdborgt :)

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Just to add : the correct email address seems to be rezervacije@hzpp.hr (per a few reports).

Thanks, corrected.