Solved

Cant find train ticket online

• 28 July 2023
  • 4 replies

Badge

I have a sleeper train booked from ljubliana to budapest on 26/08/23 leaving at 00:30. 

I will be in zagreb on the 25 and was planning on getting the 19:30 from zagreb to ljubliana to arrive at 21:47. However I can seem to reserve a ticket, I can’t tell if it is fully booked or not as OBB says its unavailable and so does eurail. I tried both croatian and slovenian rail companies website but I couldn’t find the journey.  Will I be able to book this at the station or is it fully booked and I have to find an alternate route? 

icon

Best answer by rvdborgt 28 July 2023, 21:19

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

If you have a pass, you already have a ticket, so you don't need to buy one.

For Zagreb to Ljubljana, you don't need a reservation. The app is wrong. You can probably book a reservation at a ticket office in Croatia if you want one.

Badge

For Zagreb to Ljubljana, you don't need a reservation. The app is wrong. You can probably book a reservation at a ticket office in Croatia if you want one.

Thank you, much appreciated 

Badge

Will I just need to manually add this ticket then?

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Will I just need to manually add this ticket then?

The train is in the app, no need to add it manually.