Skip to main content

I have a ticket but can’t create a trip.  There is simply nothing on the trips and travellers page when I try.  This seems to mean that I can’t book any trains.  Please help.  I am now stuck away from home.  

There's an issue on the Interrail website in these areas since today. Hopefully, they'll be able to resolve it soon.

Thanks for your help.  Much appreciated.  Unfortunately I can’t wait for them to resolve the issue as I am stuck somewhere I don’t want to be. 

If you mention the exact trains you'd like to book (departure, destination, date, time), then people can suggest alternative places to book.

I was trying to get to Paris from Lille but at the moment I am wondering if I should just go home if I can’t actually book trains etc.  

If you're currently in France, just go to a ticket office. That's also cheaper than using Interrail's service, which has an extra 2 EUR fee per seat.

Alternatively, you can book TGVs via Belgian railways (4 EUR fee per order) but you need a pass cover number, which is on the paper pass cover or if you have a mobile pass, you can request one here.

You can also call Belgian railways, which has no booking fee but phone costs instead; no pass cover number needed. Reservation is still delivered as a PDF via mail.

Super helpful (unlike app and website). Thanks.  

Just to update you, in case you will have to plan for more trips: the trips& travellers and reservation tool issue have been resolved as of yesterday afternoon. Cheers,