Solved

Fully refundable reservation in France or not?

So we are sitting on a train from Berlin-Paris with changing in offenburg and Strasbourg. We have made a reservation on Berlin-offenburg and Strasbourg-Paris.

Now the train is running late so we gonna miss the change. Is my resevation from Strasbourg-Paris refundable or not?

I'm thinking of booking another reservation just in case, but I don't wanna have 2 reservations in case we make the first one if it's not fully refundable.

I booked the reservation with InterRail.eu site. 

icon

Best answer by mcadv 29 July 2022, 14:01

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Maybe: GO in Strsb to counter, explain (brush up your French, though as head of EU it should speekee a bit other too) and ask for transfer to later train. Maybe they can do-maybe not. They must be used to this as >8)% of DB trains currently are late to very late (and as for now I sit in some ICE -station and only see delays on the screen of >55 mins)

You mean the SNCF counter maybe in Strasbourg? Well that doesn't sound too good haha. I will hold my horses of making a reservation online then cause further delays maybe will come up. 

I can't speak much french sadly but I guess Google translate will be my friend in case of.