Solved

How can I add another person to my trip on the app?

• 23 August 2022
  • 4 replies

I will be travelling with another person (but not for a few months). I want to add that person to my trip on the app, but their pass isn’t added to the app because we don’t always want to travel together. But I can’t work out how to do it - the only person I can add to my trip on the app is me. I know it can be done quite easily on the website at interrail.eu, but how to do it on the app?

Also I set up a test trip on the website (and added me and my fellow traveller) but it didn’t show up on the app, so they don’t seem to coordinate.

icon

Best answer by Al_G 23 August 2022, 13:17

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +3

If you are not travelling together at all times then they need to use their own phone/app.

I understand that their pass has to be added to their own app, but is there a way that we can book reservations together on the app (so we don’t end up in different parts of the train or on different trains or something)?

Userlevel 7
Badge +3

I understand that their pass has to be added to their own app, but is there a way that we can book reservations together on the app (so we don’t end up in different parts of the train or on different trains or something)?

The app does not have a reservation function. Reservations are separate from the app/pass.

You can book on interrail website reservation service, login under your account and add the second person to book 2 together

Also use alternative booking sites listed here:

Thanks! I haven’t yet got to the stage of making any reservations yet, and I assumed they could be done on the app.