How I booked a seat reservation from Paris to Barcelona under 10 minutes without paper pass

• 10 June 2022
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 1
Badge
  • Full steam ahead
  • 16 replies

Hey, as many as you know, it’s pretty hard to book a seat reservation in Spain/France, especially online. Well, even when you come across an available seat reservation, it always requires a paper pass. I was having the same problem a few days ago until I came across a reply to one of the questions on here. I was told to go to this site https://www.sncf.com/en/customer-service/contact-us/telephone

Dial  00 33 1 84 94 3635, once they answer input #85 to listen to it in english. After a representative picks up the phone, you tell them what pass you have, what date you are planning on going etc, once they find a reservation for you, they will have you input your credit card details etc and once that is also done, you’ll receive an email regarding your reservation. I just booked Paris → Barcelona for €29.

Let me know if you have any questions.

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Already explained here

Problem is the post´s will be gone in few days / weeks and nobody use the search function.

Feel free to add your more detailed manual in the post above.

What date did you book for? Because I’m not able to get a ticket for the summer 

Userlevel 1
Badge

16 july