Solved

How to adjust date/time on reservation e-ticket. Train was cancelled so want to take another

• 16 June 2022
  • 2 replies

I booked a seat reservation with Thalys from Brussels, the train has been cancelled and I am looking to adjust the date/time on the ticket for another train on the same day. Does anyone know how I do this ? 

icon

Best answer by Claudi. 16 August 2022, 10:05

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Sorry, even though in theory it says; Call them, Ive today read so many other reports about their failure to keep trains under maintenacne that I simply do not give you any hope. In the end, wait+wait, you will get refund. Its FAR better to NOW plan the ALT ways-and if you had been a little smarter you would have done that before. I guess its Par->Ams? : TGV hourly till Lille, walk over to other/old station (flandres) hourly UNres train to Antwerpen-admire railway cathedral, go to lowest level, hourly UNres train to Ams-takes a little longer, gives more views.

BTW-the Li->Ant stops in Gent, which is in fact just as beautiful same sights as Brugge, where all UK people crave about-so take that chance too! Make a nice day out of a disaster!

IF other route-post again.

Userlevel 4
Badge +2

I am so sorry to hear of the canceled train and its impact on your journey. You cannot adjust the date/time yourself. The only way to do so is either via Thalys’ customer service or our customer service. In the event of a canceled train we can either re-book your tickets to the next available option or refund you in full.