Solved

How to choose my seat - From Paris to Marseille

• 6 May 2023
  • 4 replies

Hi Guys,

I’ve made my seat reservation for the train from Paris to Marseille on July 27, 2023 successfully.

Now, I would like to know how can I choose my seat for the train?

Here are the details of my booking:

• Departure date: July 27, 2023
  • Departure time: 10:38am
  • Train: TGV INOUI 6109 - 1e CLASSE

Is it possible to choose my seat online? (like Eurostar)

Many thanks!

icon

Best answer by Al_G 6 May 2023, 18:39

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +3

If you have reserved then you will already have been allocated a carriage and seat number.

The only way to pick a specific a seat is to use a SNCF ticket office, station ticket machine or by phone. I do not know f they are able at a ticket office to change the seat allocation on a reservation that has already been issued.

You can see the train/carriage/seat layout but not book (for passholder) or alter the reserved seat at https://www.sncf-connect.com/fr-ch/ website or SNCF Connect app.

Eurostar is very unusual in being able to alter your seat reservation through their website/app.

If you have reserved then you will already have been allocated a carriage and seat number.

The only way to pick a specific a seat is to use a SNCF ticket office, station ticket machine or by phone. I do not know f they are able at a ticket office to change the seat allocation on a reservation that has already been issued.

You can see the train/carriage/seat layout but not book (for passholder) or alter the reserved seat at https://www.sncf-connect.com/fr-ch/ website or SNCF Connect app.

Eurostar is very unusual in being able to alter your seat reservation through their website/app.

Thank you for your message!
I tried many times to enter my “Dossier voyage” and my last name to look for my booking via sncf-connect.com, it keeps saying that they are not allowed to see my booking.

Userlevel 7
Badge +3

Like I said you can NOT alter your booking via SNCF Connect.

You can search for a full fare 1st class booking and see the seating plan and it will show which 1st class seats are currently unreserved, nothing else.

Many thanks!