How to get Reservations :)

Show first post

82 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Domestic trains in Turkey

Reservations are free of charge (except for couchettes or sleepers) and can only be obtained at a ticket office in Turkey.

To book trains in advance, TCDD customer service (cozum@tcddtasimacilik.gov.tr) recommend to buy full price tickets at bilet.tcdd.gov.tr, and then exchange them for free reservations at a TCDD ticket office. Full price tickets can be fully refunded until 15 minutes before departure, and for 80% after that.

!Please ask questions in a new topic, to not overload this one!

I’m not sure if anyone else has posted this, but there’s this website through ItaliaRail that allows you to book reservations for Italy trains with the EuRail pass. It specifies the trains where you need a reservation or not and the times are more extensive than on any other site I’ve checked.

https://partners.italiarail.com/default?force_pass=true&aff=EURAIL

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

For Italy it is best to use tickets.oebb.at : no booking fee at all. Add Interrail/Eurail as a discount and select one-way tickets.

The only exception is domestic night trains which are best bought on italiarail.com

Userlevel 1
Badge

Olá! Como consigo encontrar mais trechos de Madrid - paris (noturno)? Ou durante o dia mesmo! Não sei onde fazer o pagamento após a reserva. 

Só sei pesquisar pelo próprio APP, pois quando vou nos sites das próprias ferrovias não encontro o local para informar que tenho um pass.

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Please create your own topic to get better advice.

There are no night trains from Spain to France, however there are some leaving right at the border (Hendaye, Latour-de-Carol, Cerbère).

For timetables it's best to use DB Navigator app or bahn.com -> reliable and connected to the European-wide database. Some companies (notably RENFE) share their timetables quite late.

Userlevel 1
Badge

@thibcabe eu baixei o APP, mas quando seleciono minha rota em um campo pergunta qual o cartão de desconto, mas não tem o eurails como opção.

Vou abrir uma pergunta pra mim lá. Se puder ajudar 

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Reservations Belgrade - Bar

Reservations for the night train can be booked via e-mail:

A reservation from Belgrade can be booked by sending an e-mail to rezervacija.karata@srbvoz.rs, which you can then pick up at the station.

A reservation from Bar or Podgorica (maybe also from other stations) can be booked by sending an e-mail to info@zpcg.me, which you can then pick up at the station.

Maybe this also works for reservations for the day train. Let me know whether it does.

!Please ask questions in a new topic, to not overload this one!