Solved

ICE 314 Frankfurt am Main - Bruxelles Midi (august 12th) lost ?

• 8 July 2023
  • 1 reply

So what happend?

I’m checking my seat reservations and I have two seat reservations for the 12:26 ICE 314 train from Frankfurt am Main to Brussels Midi (South station) on Saturday 12th of August. From there I have two seat reservations for 15:52 THA 9351 to Rotterdam Central station. I bought the ICE seat reservations at OBB. 

I’m checking the exact train times and the 12:26 ICE 314 is completely missing from the schedules. So what is the best thing to do? How can I change my seat reservations for both the ICE and the THA ?

Any help?

Thanks in advance !

icon

Best answer by rvdborgt 8 July 2023, 14:31

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

That train doesn't seem to exist anymore on that date. You can get your money back from ÖBB:

https://www.oebb.at/en/reiseplanung-services/kundenservice/refundierung-chatbot

Is there any particular reason to travel this way? Thalys is very expensive for pass holders. You could also leave Frankfurt at 11:26 or 13:26 and travel via Utrecht to Rotterdam.

Reservation in 1st class via ÖBB is free of charge by the way: add the Interrail/Eurail discount and then choose "One-way tickets”.

Thalys reservations can be changed until departure (but depending on availability) but unfortunately refunds are not possible anymore.