Skip to main content

I am an individual who won a pass and I had a group of 5 friends who have also won a group pass. 

Because I didn´t want to go on my own, I have decided to go with them, having already paid for all of our Airbnbs. My question is if I will have to face any constraints regarding seat reservations ( having to be in a different place than their group or having to pay more) or regarding trips ( a trip that they are in is fully booked and I will have ot take another train all by myself). Apart from that, I would be tremendously thankful if you could give me any information regarding an individual person joining another group!

As reservations are totally separate from the passes, you can make the reservations together.

If they have booked their seats, it will be complicated to sit together but sometimes you can specify a seat number you’d like.

If they haven’t booked their seats yet, it is very easy : make one booking for the six of us. It is recommended to avoid interrail.eu to book seats : 2€ booking fee per person per train + sometimes more expensive. Check :

https://www.seat61.com/interrail-and-eurail-reservations.htm