Solved

Is it possible to make reservations for two separate people on the app at the same time?

I am traveling with a friend from Mexico I am trying to do both of our itineraries as she is too busy to do it. I have her QR code and all of her information I am unable to make her trip. And now I can’t even get to my trip on the app. Is it possible to make reservations for two separate people on the app at the same time?

icon

Best answer by AnnaB 12 June 2022, 18:36

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

You can't make any reservation in the app. The app with the pass is your ticket.  Reservations are separate from the ticket and they can be made in several ways.

The advice from the experienced travellers in the community is to use other ways to make reservations than the Interrail/Eurail website. You can look at the guide in the link:

https://community.eurail.com/train-connections-reservations-47/how-to-get-reservations-105

If you, after having looked at the guide, have questions about how to make specific reservation, please give your travel details (departure date, time and route) preferably in a new post, and you will get advice. 

Thank you so much for getting back to me. I’m gonna try that website and see how that works.

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Thank you so much for getting back to me. I’m gonna try that website and see how that works.

It is not a website, but a post in this community with information about other ways to make reservations.