Solved

Issues with Reservations ''prices are currently unavailable'' error

Hi Everyone,

I’m sure you guys have had plenty of questions like this so far, but I’m at my wit’s end here. I’ve had no END of problems with my Pass, and this latest one is infuriating. I’ve been trying to book a trip from Venice to Verona on June 17th for DAYS now. Every single time, there has been a ‘prices are currently unavailable’ error. Other sites still have tickets available, so I know they aren’t sold out: moreover, the entire DAY will not load. I’ve already had to buy multiple tickets on other websites, defeating the purpose of this pass, and I’ll be damned if I lose more money to this. Any ideas? 

icon

Best answer by rvdborgt 3 June 2022, 00:27

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Italian reservations are best bought at the ticket office (did you ask there, before buying a new ticket?) or online via ÖBB, both without any booking fees. Do NOT use "Seat only” but add the "Interrail / Eurail” discount and then look for normal tickets.

The reservation is 10€ but the normal fare available is currently 10.90€. So if this is your only journey on that day, you could consider if it's worth spening a travel day on.

Userlevel 7
Badge +3

---

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

OR-if using pass, there are also hourly Local=regional trains without even possibility to REServe-just board +find seat. You can set app to NO REServ needed and this i advisable for such short trips.