Solved

Krakow or Warsaw - Vilnius - Riga - Tallin

• 2 March 2023
  • 5 replies

Hello, I have I global pass, but there is no train option on the app to do this king of trip. Can anyone help me out understanding how to book my journey? 

Thank you so much

icon

Best answer by Hektor 2 March 2023, 15:26

View original

5 replies

Userlevel 1
Badge +1

Hello, the timetables are not up to date on the site and sometimes you have to make the routes and stages yourself.  I recommend a site like OBB, or even Ceske Drahy, two very complete sites.  Cheers

Hello, I have I global pass, but there is no train option on the app to do this king of trip. Can anyone help me out understanding how to book my journey? 

Thank you so much

Hello,

there is just a connection with a change from Poland to Lithuania. This one you may find in the Planner app and reserve in Poland. 

Vilnius to Riga is not possible to do by train. Bus takes 4 hours.

From Riga to Talinn there's just one daily connection that takes 10 hours with local trains with a long change of 4 hours in between. You'd need to add this trip manually. (Going by bus takes just a little bit more for the whole trip than these 4 hours waiting time and is available from 12 €.)

Hello, 

But is the bus transportation, for exemple from Riga to Tallin, covered in the interrail plan? 

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

But is the bus transportation, for exemple from Riga to Tallin, covered in the interrail plan? 

It is not.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

That part of the world is not well-connected by rail. Come back in a decade or two when Rail Baltica is built from Warsaw to Helsinki!

The buses are not part of the pass.