Solved

No seat reservations available Paris- London

• 17 June 2022
  • 6 replies

Hello, first time inter railing, so I'm feeling a bit lost...

Just figured out that I need a seat reservation to get to Paris from London, but by the looks of it, there are no available reservations in whole June. So, does someone have any suggestions on a different route I could take to get myself to Paris within Monday the 20th of June? I dont mind traveling the whole day!

icon

Best answer by Sven 17 June 2022, 18:18

View original

6 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

It should be rather evident no all the way on rails.

BUS, fly, train to bus to ferry to bus (if there is) to train (except that AFAIK ferries still take no single foot-pax).

There are strikes again on that funny island in the Northsea and serious staff shortages everywhere-€* has had to curb their schedules so old bookers also face having to brave new timings.

Userlevel 4
Badge +8

Hello, first time inter railing, so I'm feeling a bit lost...

Just figured out that I need a seat reservation to get to Paris from London, but by the looks of it, there are no available reservations in whole June. So, does someone have any suggestions on a different route I could take to get myself to Paris within Monday the 20th of June? I dont mind traveling the whole day!

The only travel dates I can find on the B europe website are on June 18 and June 22.

There are still regular tickets available before June 20, so no pass rate.
These prices are mega expensive, from 290 euros.

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Plan B Eurostar till Lille and then french trains onwards to Paris

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

@seewulf 

The earliest pass holder seat to Lille is on the 22nd of June. What would plan C be?

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

@seewulf

The earliest pass holder seat to Lille is on the 22nd of June. What would plan C be?

Ferry?

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

@seewulf

Plan C
Ferry,
Plan D
Buses
Plan E
Plane
Plan F
Pay the expensive Eurostar fare

@AnnaB  Can´t check each time if there are seatsfree :) I just posted what i will try to search for.