Skip to main content

I want to take the night train from Zurich 21:40 to Vienna 7:58 by Nightjet on the 8th of February. In the ÖBB website it appears as available and let be book it with the Interrail / Eurail - Globalpass discount. But when I try to save the ticket to my pass it does not show in the planner. What can I do?

Have you made a reservation for the train?

Reservations are separate from the app and reservations will never show in the app.

All trains, no matter if you have made a reservation for them or not, have to be added as journeys in your Trip and the connected to the pass, preferably just before boarding the train. 

Hi, you mean that the train is missing in the app and you can’t add it? The app is not up-to-date. If the train is still missing before getting on in you can add it manually to the pass.

I made the reservation in the ÖBB website but the train is missing in the app. I’ll add it manually if it not apper by then. Thank you!

I can see the train in the app.

That is a different one opperated by EuroNight Train. The one I meant is the one by Nightjet which arrives in Vienna at 7:58 instead of 6:34 and it’s cheaper the reservation. Both appear on the ÖBB website but only the one at 6:34 in the app planner.

That is a different one opperated by EuroNight Train. The one I meant is the one by Nightjet which arrives in Vienna at 7:58 instead of 6:34 and it’s cheaper the reservation. Both appear on the ÖBB website but only the one at 6:34 in the app planner.

When using the app, you'll see an orange "Filter" button. Tap it. Scroll down. At the bottom, there's a box "bike carriage" or similar (I don't use the english version so I can't see exactly how it is named there). Mark this box and search again. Now you'll find the 21.40 to 7.58 Nightjet in the planner.

Kind regards, Hektor.