Solved

Only one time available to make a reservation. Can I also take another non-reservation train?

I'll be in Spain for 2 weeks leaving on June 14th.

Part of my trip has me traveling from Cordoba to Ronda on the 25th. While searching the train schedule I see that there's only 1 time available to make a reservation which is 17:15.Am I stuck with that time or can I just use the pass for a  non reservation on an earlier train?

I'm hoping that I'll be able to catch a much earlier travel time. I  planned on 2 days in Ronda and Sentinel de las bodegas and hope that my plans don't go awry because of scheduling.

icon

Best answer by rvdborgt 31 May 2022, 12:05

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Hi, please when you only checked on the Eurail website or app, also take a look at the website of RENFE, the train company. The problem is that they do not give all timetables of the train to the European timetable center from where Interrail/Eurail gets the timetable. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

For Spain, www.raileurope.com is quite usable. The DB website too, currently. The RENFE website is cr*p. It basically only shows direct trains; only when RENFE feels like it, it will show a journey with a change.

There seems to be only one direct train per day and 2 other connections with 1 change.