Solved

Paris to Latour Night Train

• 25 May 2023
  • 1 reply

Hi everyone,

Hoping someone can give me some insight on the Intercites night trains. I am finding conflicting information and schedules that don’t make sense.

I am trying to go from Paris to Latour de Carol on Wednesday, July 19 on the direct night train. There is currently no direct night train showing on this route on SNCF for every weekday in July - only weekends. Same thing with the Paris - Cerbere night train.

During the month of June, there are many departures showing for this route every day of the week (including the night train). Is it possible that there are actually far fewer departures during the summer months? 

I am able to find the opposite route available for booking (Latour to Paris) for any day of the week.

Thanks in advance for any insight or advice.

icon

Best answer by thibcabe 25 May 2023, 01:36

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

It is possible that the schedule is not finalised yet due to engineering works. I don’t really know but this is a good possibility as the night trains run in the other direction. I’d contact SNCF and ask : by phone (press #85 for English, no booking fee, delivery via e-mail)

As it is also the best place to book those trains, you could do both at the same time.

Night trains seem to run in both directions per DB...