Solved

Problem completing TGV reservation

• 5 April 2022
  • 6 replies

Over the last few days I have been trying to make reservations for a TGV trip from Paris to Lourdes for the end of May using my mobile Global pass on the Eurail site. I am presented with a few options for the days I am looking to travel. I select an available trip to add it to my cart, go to checkout, verify billing and traveler details, and when I go to Review the Order I am told that one of the legs of my journey is no longer available. The trip is direct so that is only one leg that I have in the cart. I have tried different times and days but I keep receiving the same message. Is there a problem with making TGV reservations currently? Is there some other way to make these reservations without being in France and going to a station?

icon

Best answer by rvdborgt 5 April 2022, 18:20

View original

6 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Please specify the train you're trying to book: date, departure time, number of passengers.

There are also other ways to book:

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Tell us WHICH sector is ´unav´ most likely its a local connection (say from Toulouse or so) that is not even able to take any REServ-like all local/regional trains in about any of the 33 countries in the pass-scheme

I am trying May 28, on TGV 8572 or 8574. This is a direct train, so there are no changes.

Userlevel 4
Badge +8

I am trying May 28, on TGV 8572 or 8574. This is a direct train, so there are no changes.

I tested it, for TGV 8574, and I get to the payment page of interrail. So it works here, so try again I'd say.

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

I can get to the payment page with either train. Do you still see this issue? If so, are your billing details complete? That was sometimes a problem in the past.

Thank you everyone. The Belgium Railways website worked once I received the Eurail pass cover number.