Solved

Reservation not showing up - should I wait?

Hello,

We will be taking the train from Nice, France to Milan, Italy on Sunday June 26th. We don't need reservations for the first step of the trip but are required to reserve seats from Ventimiglia to Milan. I have seen the 3:10-6:55 train on Italiarail and Trenitalia but it hasn't showed up on OBB or Eurail. Should I continue to wait, as I still have 3 weeks, or contact customer service?

1st image: Italiarai

2nd image: OBB

3rd Image: Italiarail (sorry it posted again)

figure widget

icon

Best answer by Angelo 6 June 2022, 16:33

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

The latest timetable update is on Trenitalia.com. You have to way till the ÖBB Timetable is uptodate to book the 3€ reservation for the IC635 to Milan. 

You can use on this route one of this trains. The trains RV and R are regional trains, and you don’t need a reservation for this trains. On the IC you need a reservation for 3€. You can book the reservation online via ÖBB tickets.oebb.at - ONE WAY TICKET (not seat only), and than at 1x adult select the discount Interrail/Eurail Globalpass. 

Thank you so much! I’ve noticed the Eurail app is slow to update but wasn’t sure which order the OBB and Trenitalia went in. I’ll wait and try to book reservations for the IC635 when they become available.