Skip to main content

I want to reserve my seats for my train from Amsterdam-bruxells midi. However, when I want to reserve it’s says they are no prices available. Where can I reserve my seats? Or can just board the train without seat? 

thanks!

Which train your trying to reserve and when?

If it's Thalys, don't take it. It's to pricey for such a relatively short journey.

Just take the international hourly IC from Amsterdam to Brussels, doesn't need any reservation. 

Are you sure I can take the train when it’s says the reserve is required? Because I send an email to Eurail and they told me it’s was necessary to reserve, however I couldn’t take the train. 

Are you sure I can take the train when it’s says the reserve is required? Because I send an email to Eurail and they told me it’s was necessary to reserve, however I couldn’t take the train. 

You didn't specify here which train: train number or departure time.

But when it says reservation is required, then you need one.

However, there are also reservation-free intercity trains Amsterdam-Brussels each hour and you can always use those.

My train is: July 3 2023 8:15-10:08. THA 9322. Amsterdam Centraal - Bruxelles MIDI

As said above, Thalys trains require a very expensive seat reservation (27€). Really not worth the cost. That train is sold out in 2nd class tomorrow anyway. Do not try to board or you'll get a big fine.

Instead take the hourly reservation-free IC train :

- 06:28 - 09:17

- 07:28 - 10:17

- etc.

Do you have an outward connection ?