Skip to main content

Hello everyone, 

My departure day arrive soon and I didn't receive yet my outbound paper ticket. The plan is to leave Montpellier the 5th of November for Barcelona then Valencia. 

On the tracking platform I see that there is a problem with the delivery but I don't have details. I send an email to interrail but no response yet. 

Do you know if I can go to the Montpellier train station and ask for my ticket and what would happen if I can't? 

👋🙂

Romain 

It sounds like you're waiting for the reservation(s) for the journey from Montpellier to Valencia.

Where did you order these reservations? If you did that via Interrail.eu, have you already filed a request to ask what to do (do mention your travel date)?

In principle, the sender is responsible until the delivery, so they have to provide a solution.

Hello thanks for your help !

In fact it's for Montpellier to Barcelona because from  Barcelona to Valencia I'll have to reserve at the station in Barcelona.

Yes I did it but I don't have an answer yet unfortunately. 

I ordered my reservation in the interrail platform. 

Yes I imagine but it's NLpost and I don't have any contacts.

Hello, 

For information I solved the problem, I went to the train station of my city and I asked for an other ticket. I had to pay 15€. 

Normally Interrail will refund me the 29€ I paid for the first ticket (ticket + shipping).

👋

Hi Romain, I see one of our Customer Support agents, Ferran, already came back to you yesterday on Twitter. The reservation ticket is send back to us and as a new one will not arrive in time you were recommended to buy a new ticket. Good to see you have been able to get one. Please provide us with the invoice/ticket via this form. Enjoy your journey! Cheers,